What bait is the best on what type of Catfish you are trying to catch? Here is what we have found through our research at Bait Binders:
Blue Catfish: Catfish Cubes By Bait Binders, threadfin shad, gizzard shad or skipjack herring.
Channel Catfish: Catfish Cubes By Bait Binders, Dip baits, Punch baits, Cut Baits, Soap Baits
Flathead Catfish: Wild Perch, Goldfish, Bluegill, and Brim
#1 Catfish Bait Binder Cubes can be used to catch any type of cat fish. We have the best catfish bait flavors on the planet.
The Top Catfish angler will want to use Bait Binder Catfish cubes because they are:
- 100% Liver
- Stays on Hook
- No Dipping
- Ready in minutes: Just add Water
- multiple Flavor Profiles
- Reusable Container for the unused portion
- Grab and Go Fishing Bait
When David Gasque founder of Bait Binder realized he needed to create a Catfish Bait in addition to his other two products: “The Original” , and “Old Chum Crumble” it was simply because the same challenges occur when fishing for catfish as they do when you are shrimping or chumming for larger types of fish species.
The challenges of catfish bait when not using Bait Binder Catfish Cubes:
- Try a homemade recipe and make it the night before fishing
- Smelling rotten or foul animal meat or animal parts
- Fishing for live bait to use before they can drop their line
- Clean up a mess from preparing their bait.
- Saving an unused portion of bait for your next fishing trip
The Best Catfish Bait is one you don’t have to worry about! Just throw it in your tackle box and go!
Bait Binders Catfish Bait Cubes come in several proven flavor profiles that fish love to bite on: Strawberry, Blueberry Garlic, Cheesy Anise, Devils Dung, and Bloody Beef.